The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) today announced the recipients of its 2023 Personal Insurance Agent of the Year Award. The honorees were recognized for their excellent customer service, dedication to their communities and commitment to Travelers.
“Independent agents do more than sell insurance – they serve as trusted advisors, matching the best possible insurance solutions to their customers’ needs,” said Michael Klein, Executive Vice President and President of Personal Insurance at Travelers. “We’re pleased to celebrate this particular group of agents, who have gone above and beyond to help their customers navigate the ever-changing risks of today’s world.”
The following are the 2023 Agent of the Year Award honorees:
- Sam Everette III, Alabama Insurance Alliance
- Aly Kanji, InsureLine Brokers Inc.
- Nathan Lewkowicz, Aaron L. Grober Agency Inc.
- Jean-Marie Lovett, MassDrive
- Natalie Magill, Capitol Agency
- Aniek Pflager, Van Beurden Insurance Services
- Christopher L. Rosati, HomeServices Insurance
- Dan Scroggins, AAA Club Alliance Inc.
- Michael Tumpane, Guaranteed Rate Insurance
- Mark Turner, Goldenwest Insurance Services
- Raina Thomas Walton, RT Thomas Insurance
Travelers partners with more than 13,000 independent agents countrywide. To find an agent in your area, visit travelers.com/findagent.
The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV) is a leading provider of property casualty insurance for auto, home and business. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Travelers has more than 30,000 employees and generated revenues of approximately $37 billion in 2022. For more information, visit Travelers.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230403005562/en/