The effect of globalization on businesses, reliance on real-time information and decision-making, and the need for a customer-centric approach drive market growth globally. MARKET INSIGHTS.
New York, Feb. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “GLOBAL BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE MARKET FORECAST 2023-2032” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06417020/?utm_source=GNW
The effect of globalization on businesses, reliance on real-time information and decision-making, and the need for a customer-centric approach drive market growth globally.
Business intelligence (BI) frequently describes various technologies that offer easy and quick access to valuable information about a company’s present state based on available data. Moreover, business intelligence significantly upgrades business performance, with a tenfold estimated return on investment increase.
Additionally, organizations utilizing business intelligence see an approximate five-times increase in decision-making speed and customer experience analysis.On the other hand, a lack of BI adoption has led to significant underutilization of data.
With business intelligence, companies can derive valuable insights from a huge collection of available data to deliver real-time, actionable, and precise input for decision-making.
In terms of geography, the global business intelligence market is segregated into four regions: Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World.The market is dominated by North America, which is anticipated to capture the highest revenue during the forecast period.
Owing to the presence of top regional players who draw massive investments, the market growth is predicted to propel by the end of 2032.
The global business intelligence market has several players vying for market share.As a result, there is significant competition among the existing players in the market.
Moreover, companies require substantial capital investment to venture into the market with a multi-purpose workstation or to upgrade to new technologies. Big players are trying to expand and improve their existing product portfolio to strengthen their market position among their rivals with the help of substantial investments.
Some leading players include Teradata Corporation, VMware Inc, Microsoft Corporation, MicroStrategy Incorporated, etc.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation caters to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. CISCO SYSTEM INC
2. DOMO INC
3. GOODDATA CORPORATION
5. INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES CORPORATION
6. MICROSOFT CORPORATION
7. MICROSTRATEGY INCORPORATED
8. ORACLE CORPORATION
9. SAP SE
10. SAS INSTITUTE INC
11. TABLEAU SOFTWARE LLC
12. TARGIT A/S
13. TERADATA CORPORATION
14. TIBCO SOFTWARE INC
15. VMWARE INC
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06417020/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001