The global Business Intelligence Platform Market is likely to move along the explicit curve in the near future. The semiconductor vertical is expected to see highly strategic consolidation in the next 10 years. Several mergers are happening with the objective of strengthening portfolios for driving market alignment. This would be the gist of the semiconductor vertical going forward.
The business intelligence platform market is slated to reach US$ 9 Bn in the year 2021.The global business intelligence platform market will be worth US$ 21 Bn by the year 2031.The global business intelligence platform market recorded a CAGR of 8.5% between 2015 and 2020.
Request for Free Sample Report of “Business Intelligence Platform” Market @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/18292
Technological advancements in business intelligence platforms such as artificial intelligence, improve business intelligence effectiveness by maximizing the value of results and insights, so that the user will be benefitted from this data. Artificial intelligence continues to transform business that increasingly depend on the automated data analysis capabilities of powerful business intelligence platforms. Business intelligence vendors are enhancing their products with artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities that will make the tools easier to use and offer automated insights.
The report has profiled some of the Important players prevalent in the global like – Oracle, SAP Se, Microsoft, SAS, DOMO, Inc., IBM, Tableau Software (Salesforce.com, Inc.), Sisense, Tibco Software, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.. and more.
This report covers the sales volume, price, revenue, gross margin, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, customers, historical growth and future perspectives in the Business Intelligence Platform.
Request For [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/18292
Key Takeaways of Business Intelligence Platform Market Study
- The cloud segment is expected to gain significant share, owing to rising demand for cloud-based business solutions from small and medium businesses.
- Growth of business intelligence platform for applications such as reporting, analytics, online analytical processing, data mining, process mining, benchmarking, business performance management, predictive analytics, prescriptive analytics, and text mining is driving market growth.
- The predictive maintenance segment, by application, is expected to hold prominent share in the business intelligence platform market, owing to rapid adoption of industrial IoT & analytics.
- Rapid adoption of modern analytic tools by various organizations is expected to result in significant dominance of North America in the global business intelligence platform market.
“Technology start-ups are focusing on integrating trending technologies such as natural language processing (NPL) and artificial intelligent (AI) to offer advanced business intelligence platforms at competitive prices. This factor is expected to increase the adoption of business intelligence platforms over the forecast period”, says a PMR analyst.
Advancements in Cloud-based Business Intelligence Platform to Boost Market Growth
Advancements in cloud- based business intelligence platforms are providing organizations access to business intelligence-related data such as key performance indicators (KPIs), dashboards, and other business analytics. Cloud-based business intelligence platforms make use of components and extend platform-as-a-service (PAAS), infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), virtualized, hardware environment and elastic software, utilizes on-demand, and delivers application-level functionality as a service.
- For instance, in June 2018, SAP SE re-launched its Leonardo platform to include AI, machine learning, analytics, blockchain, and IoT, all at once. This new look of the Leonardo platform will allow customers to take advantage of advanced technologies such as AI, machine learning, advanced analytics, and block chain for their business data.
Region Coverage (Regional Production, Demand & Forecast by Countries etc.):
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain etc.)
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia etc.)
South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Araia, South Africa etc.)
Business Intelligence Platform Market Manufacturers
Business Intelligence Platform Market Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
Business Intelligence Platform Market Subcomponent Manufacturers
Buy Full Report Now and Get Up to 20% Discount @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/18292
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
This Press Release has been written with the intention of providing accurate market information which will enable our readers to make informed strategic investment decisions. If you notice any problem with this content, please feel free to reach us on [email protected]