The SBFC helps businesses create and retain jobs, and encourages investment in low- to moderate-income communities. The SBFC has several programs to support small business, including a Disaster Relief Loan Guarantee, a Jump Start Loan Program and more.
California Disaster Relief Loan Guarantee Program — COVID-19
The Small Business Finance Center (SBFC) partners with Financial Development Corporations to provide loan guarantees and direct loans for small businesses that experience capital access barriers.
Who Can Apply
- Small Businesses located in California with 1-750 employees that have been negatively impacted or experienced disruption by COVID-19
- Eligible Nonprofits
- Guaranteed up to 7 years
- Guarantees up to 95% of loan
- Loan interest rates negotiated between lender and borrower
- Qualifications based on lender criteria
Loan proceeds to be used for continuance of business including, but not limited to:
- The funds are meant to help small businesses through this challenging time. Loan proceeds can be used for business continuance or to cure “economic injury” as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
How to Apply
Qualifying small business owners may apply directly with a participating lender:
FDC/Lender Use Only
Small Business Resources:
Business Portal (GO-Biz)
Other Small Business Resources
For more information contact:
Small Business Finance Center Manager
California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (IBank)
Office Address: 1325 J Street, Suite 1300, Sacramento, CA 95814
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 2830, Sacramento, CA 95812-2830
E-mail: [email protected]