About the WBC:
The Women’s Business Center of Kentucky helps female-owned businesses start and grow. We empower entrepreneurs by offering tools and support to established businesses so they can stabilize their companies, generate sustainable profits, strategize future growth, and contribute to the growth and economic development of our community.
The Women’s Business Center offers free, confidential business coaching to start-up and existing businesses.
Click here to visit the complete Women’s Business Center website today!
Our services include:
• Customized, one-on-one business counseling (online, telephone, or in-person)
• Business plans, cash flow projections, and marketing plans
• Business coaching
• Access to capital for survival and growth
• Certification and procurement workshops
• Business webinars, workshops, and networking events covering all aspects of managing a successful business
• Financial education online training – eHomeAmerica.org
Women in Business Expo & Conference
Each year, the Women’s Business Center hosts a day-long conference of empowerment and training with the support of the U.S. Small Business Administration and Community Ventures. the annual event features keynote speakers, breakout sessions, and a business pitch contest for its participants.
Visit WBCKentucky.org for updated information on past expos!
2019 Calendar of Events:
Click HERE for our calendar of events for 2019. For complete descriptions of our upcoming events, click HERE.
Small Business Administration
Small Business Administration Contracting Classroom
Kentucky Business Resources
Kentucky Association of Economic Development
Kentucky Exports Initiative
IRS Small Business Tax Center
Kentucky Small Business Development Center