The Women NSW Business & Entrepreneur Facebook Network has grown to over 345 members since its launch mid-2019.
We are excited to announce the inaugural networking event that will bring together our members and Champions for an entertaining evening.
Hosted by the NSW Minister for Women, The Hon. Bronnie Taylor MLC, we invite you to attend and make new contacts through a structured speed networking session and an informal networking session to follow.
We will also launch two new Government initiatives that relate to Women; the Everything for Women Financial Information On-Line Tool and Getting Down to Business: A profile of NSW women in small business.
Never participated in a Speed Networking Session? Here’s all you need to know:
- Bring your business cards, company brochures etc to swap during the session.
- Each round will be 5 minutes long.
- Guests are seated facing one another with the 5 minute round divided into 3 sections by a bell.
- 1. You talk for 2 minutes – during this time the other person may ask you questions.
- 2. The other person talks for 2 minutes – this ensures that each person gets time to speak.
- 3. The last minute – you both exchange details (or not! It’s optional) and plan the next action step. For example: email you tomorrow afternoon or meet for coffee on Thursday.
- Facilitator signals to move on with the bell- Say goodbye and hello to someone new!
All guests must register via Eventbrite. Places are limited and are only offered to members of the Women NSW Business & Entrepreneur Facebook Network.
If you would like to invite a friend to attend please ask them to join the group on Facebook and then register on Eventbrite.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask within the Facebook network.
We hope to see you there.