PacktPublishing/Hands-On-Business-Intelligence-with-Qlik-Sense: Hands-On Business Intelligence with Qlik Sense, By Packt
Hands-On Business Intelligence with Qlik Sense, published by Packt
This is the code repository for Hands-On Business Intelligence with Qlik Sense, published by Packt.
Implement self-service data analytics with insights and guidance from Qlik Sense experts
What is this book about?
Qlik Sense allows you to explore simple-to-complex data to reveal hidden insights and data relationships to make business-driven decisions.
This book covers the following exciting features:
- Discover how to load, reshape, and model data for analysis
- Apply data visualization practices to create stunning dashboards
- Make use of Python and R for advanced analytics
- Perform geo-analysis to create visualizations using native objects
- Learn how to work with AGGR and data stories
If you feel this book is for you, get your copy today!
Instructions and Navigations
All of the code is organized into folders. For example, Chapter02.
The code will look like the following:
num (sum (Discount*SalesAmount)/sum (SalesAmount), '0.00%')