Invoices, payments, and appointments. Oh my! How are you supposed to make sense of all of the data that you take in on a daily basis? In today’s world, it may seem like an overwhelming task to absorb this information objectively and make important decisions.
Curve Business Intelligence is an exciting update to our standard Reporting functionality and Playbook Dashboards and is intended to help you easily interpret data to make informed decisions.
Starting today, you now have access to 14 Operational Dashboards which provide actionable insights into the most important financial and operational metrics of your practice. Be sure to sign up for a Hero Huddle webinar! We will walk you through everything you need to know to get you started using the new Business Intelligence module!
Benefits of Curve Business Intelligence
Our new 14 Operational Dashboards provide:
- Numerous visual displays of your practice’s key performance measures
- The ability to identify and correct negative trends
- Measures of efficiencies and inefficiencies in your practice
- The ability to make more informed decisions in your practice, based on collected business intelligence
- Tools to align strategies and organizational goals to help further your practice’s production and revenue generation
- Quick, at a glance, identification of data outliers and correlations
At this point you’re probably thinking “Great! How do I use them? Where can I find this fountain of knowledge, of which you speak?” Good question! Keep reading!
Access New Dashboards
Under the familiar More Menu, and Playbook Dashboards, you will find the new Operational Dashboards.
Our new Operational Dashboards are categorized into 6 key areas:
- Accounts Receivable
Each Dashboard provides a help link in the top right corner. This link opens a helpful, associated Community article discussing that particular dashboard.
Click the “Learn More” link to access a Community article with additional information about the dashboard.
We believe you should expect more from your Practice Management System, and true business intelligence into your practice (without the need for a business or finance degree) is something we are excited to offer! Be sure to sign up for a Hero Huddle webinar!