This is the second course in the Data Warehousing for Business Intelligence specialization. Ideally, the courses should be taken in sequence.
In this course, you will create data warehouse designs and data integration workflows that satisfy the business intelligence needs of organizations. When you’re done with this course, you’ll be able to:
* Evaluate an organization for data warehouse maturity and business architecture alignment;
* Create a data warehouse design and reflect on alternative design methodologies and design goals;
* Create data integration workflows using prominent open source software;
* Reflect on the role of change data, refresh constraints, refresh frequency trade-offs, and data quality goals in data integration process design; and
* Perform operations on pivot tables to satisfy typical business analysis requests using prominent open source software