Job Duties and Tasks for:
“Business Intelligence Analyst”
1) Disseminate information regarding tools, reports, or metadata enhancements.
2) Conduct or coordinate tests to ensure that intelligence is consistent with defined needs.
3) Identify or monitor current and potential customers, using business intelligence tools.
4) Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
5) Maintain or update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods.
6) Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
7) Identify and analyze industry or geographic trends with business strategy implications.
8) Provide technical support for existing reports, dashboards, or other tools.
9) Maintain library of model documents, templates, or other reusable knowledge assets.
10) Create or review technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of reporting solutions.
11) Communicate with customers, competitors, suppliers, professional organizations, or others to stay abreast of industry or business trends.
12) Document specifications for business intelligence or information technology (IT) reports, dashboards, or other outputs.
13) Create business intelligence tools or systems, including design of related databases, spreadsheets, or outputs.
14) Collect business intelligence data from available industry reports, public information, field reports, or purchased sources.
15) Analyze technology trends to identify markets for future product development or to improve sales of existing products.
16) Analyze competitive market strategies through analysis of related product, market, or share trends.
17) Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
Job Description for “Business Intelligence Analyst” continued here…
“Business Intelligence Analyst” Holland / RIASEC Career Code:
Click here for “Business Intelligence Analyst” Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for “Business Intelligence Analyst”