- Though there is no single way to approach entrepreneurship, reading remains one of the best ways to learn what it takes to launch a business.
- Billionaire moguls like Jeff Bezos and Warren Buffett have long vouched for routinely reading — and for good reason.
- Business Insider compiled a book list recommended by wildly successful leaders.
- “The Outsiders” by William N. Thorndike was listed as the #1 recommended reading in Warren Buffett’s 2012 Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholder Letter. Throughout the book, Thorndike analyzes what qualities make for an exceptional CEO and what character traits successful people have in come.
- Click here for more BI Prime stories.
There is no single way to approach entrepreneurship — that’s the beauty of it.
But one of the best ways to learn the ins and outs of entrepreneurship is to read about businesses, specifically why some companies or leaders succeed and others don’t.
Billionaire moguls like Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, and Warren Buffett have long vouched for a routinely reading — and for good reason. The bottom line is: You are what you read, and if your goal is to build a successful company from scratch, you might want to start by learning from the vast network of books that offer archives and resources on leadership and management strategies.
Business Insider has compiled a list of books based off recommendations from successful C-suite leaders, billionaire investors, and award-winning leadership experts.
Here are 24 books you should read to become a better entrepreneur.