Los Angeles, CA 90071 (Downtown area)
$18 – $22 an hour
|Easily apply||Urgently hiring|
- This position will be responsible for effective coordination and communication for the Special Events office, administrative support, bookings for In-House…
Los Angeles, CA 90024 (Westwood area)
$62,556 – $80,721 a year
- Our Special Agents seek out cyberthieves, infiltrate organized crime rings and oversee terrorism investigations, often training local, state and foreign…
Los Angeles, CA
Remote work available
- As our Accounting Intern you will plan an important role in maintaining our monthly budgets and ensure we are tracking against monthly, quarterly and annual…
Santa Monica, CA 90403
$65,000 a year
- We have a suite of propriety software tools, 15,093 affiliate partnerships, and loads and loads of data to assist.
- Examine a campaign’s return on investment.
- Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments.
Using business intelligence and analytics effectively is the crucial difference between companies that succeed and companies that fail in the modern environment. Why? Because things are changing and becoming more competitive in every sector of business, and the benefits of business intelligence and a proper use of data analytics is key to outperform competition.
For example, in regards to marketing, traditional advertising methods of spending large amounts of money on TV, radio, and print ads without measuring ROI aren’t working like they used to. Consumers have grown more and more immune to ads that aren’t targeted directly at them.
The companies that are most successful at marketing in both B2C and B2B are using data and research to craft hyper specific campaigns that reach out to targeted prospects with a curated message. Everything is being tested, and then the campaigns that succeed get more money put into them, while the
Find study guides to help you with business intelligence courses in school or as a new subject. Our fun and engaging video lessons can provide college credit or help you improve your grades.
How it Works
- Choose a course: We offer college courses in quantitative analysis at the freshman level as well as a professional development course in quantitative analysis for teachers. Learn the decision-making tools used by business managers or earn credit for your teaching licensure renewal requirements.
- Watch fun and engaging videos: Teachers with expertise in business intelligence bring quantitative analysis concepts to life in short video lessons that you can watch from any device.
- Test yourself with practice quizzes and exams: Test how much you’ve learned by completing the practice quizzes that follow each lesson. There are exams at the end of each chapter that will help you prepare for your tests at school.
- Get help from